Tuesday 3 November 2015

Farewell

Once again, I have decided to move - hopefully, for the last time. Do follow me and get updates at my new blog here:

www.diyanahxwong.wordpress.com

I guess it becomes easier to pen down my thoughts with an option to get them password protected, that's for sure. There are so many sensitive things I would love to say, but I wouldn't want to hurt anybody. And there are also some things I want to tell my readers, but not uninvited stalkers or royal kpo-ness tahap makcik quarters.

You get what I mean luh, huh.

Oh, and don't worry - if you'd like to request for a password for a particular post, please feel free to PM/DM me or simply drop me an email or Whatsapp. I'll decide whether I'll heed your request, within the next 24 hours!

See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment