Saturday 29 November 2014

2015

I can't believe December is already creeping in, and 2014 will soon be over. It has been a fairly good year for me, and I just wish that time would move a little slower.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely looking forward to yet another crazy year with my husband!

Work has been nothing short of crazy, really. Something basically screwed up and my colleague and I had to rush to turn things around within a span of 5 days. Alhamdulillah, we managed and things are going smooth now.

Most importantly, I have been loving this "wedding season" at the end of every year! Be it me attending weddings (and engagements) as a guest, or as a makeup artist for the Bride.. It just makes me happy as it takes me back to my own wedding day, which I have previously briefly blogged about. And it sure doesn't take a lot for me to begin my tear-fest.

Either way, I've begun to start on a little project for DeeWong FMS which I had intended to launch by 2015, initially. But, things happened and it seems like I would need to postpone that. When I say things, I meant good things actually. And I'm very excited to share it with you guys! Insya Allah, in time to come. :)

In the meantime, my husband and I were looking at this today..
And yes! There is balance flat on sale just next to where we are staying with my parents now! For some reason, this resale flat was returned to HDB and is now put up for sale under the SBF exercise in November 2014. We are kind of interested, and plus, looking at how manageable the price seems to be..

We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment