Thursday 2 April 2015

April ♥

Assalamu'alaikum. I wish all my readers are in the best of health today!

I'm feeling particularly hyper since we're only a day away to a fairly long weekend, with Good Friday coming up. Plus, it's actually already April! Which means only one thing.. It's my birthday month!

Everyday in April is my birthday, yes?

Anyway..

I finally managed to upload the photos from my post-wedding shoot, so let me share a bit about it. Hubs and I were not particularly picky about the location but we had Woodlands Waterfront in mind, as we used to go there a lot during our younger days (chehhhh, like we've aged so much) to take walks, sit and talk about life. So, that was the outdoor location we decided on and left the rest of the locations to our photographers to decide.

Here are some of the beautiful shots from Woodlands Waterfront, taken by our photographers from Flashed!
And here is my favorite shot of the lot..
It was a superly majorly hot, hot day, that the make-up on my face was seriously cracking as time went by. (I had to put on a bit more because I knew it couldn't have been possible to see my regular everyday make-up in photos, so I chose to be a bit more dramatic. Which, I ended up regretting because the weather was really merciless.)

And believe me, the bench I was sitting on was actually burning! And it's funny how we were actually genuinely laughing in this photo because I couldn't stop complaining that my ass could possibly be on fire. So much fun luh, seriously.

It would've been more fun if it was raining, I think. Then we could've gotten shots of us playing in the rain, maybe? Hurhur. (Okay, I take that back. My photographers would've cursed me if I ever had that idea cause it would end up spoiling their equipment!)

Alhamdulillah, though, that it all went effortlessly well.

After which, our photographers took us to the next location which was decided by them. It was actually something we never expected. Can you guess where this is?
(Yes, we changed our outfits at Kallang Wave Mall, in any case you're wondering!)

If you're an East-sider or a sports enthusiast, you'll probably notice right away that this was taken right in front of the Singapore Sports Hub. It was such a pity that we couldn't go in without prior permission but I guess this was good enough.

Look at how our photographers angled these shots.. Sigh.

We had dinner at Popeye's shortly after, and this happened when we were done..
Beautiful.

Beyond.

Words.

I was amazed at how these photos turned out. Hubs and I were actually wondering what we were waiting for, when we could've gone somewhere else after dinner. Rupa-rupanya.. Sunset.

Subhanallah - all praises to Allah. And many thanks to our photographers, Salihin and Roslina, from Flashed. They are so amazingly accommodating, and being with them will make you feel like you've known each other for many years!

My husband and I are so thankful to have engaged them for our actual wedding and took a package for our post-wedding shoot with them too. Flashed is managed by 3 super talented people who are so professional with such great personality. You won't regret to have them share your special days with you! ☺

--

Back to it being April.. My birthday is in approximately 16 days from today! Can't believe I'm turning a quarter of a century old, which means I'm close to being 30. Oh my, how time flies.

Either way, I'm glad to be celebrating my birthday differently this year. Teehee.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment